SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Participants must submit a reportage of 12 photos.
– Pro: The contest is open to all professional photographers who have reached the age of 18 on June 30 2015, irrespective of nationality or residence.
– Open: The contest is open to all non professional photographers who have reached the age of 18 on June 30 2015, irrespective of nationality or residence.
– category for all professional photographers
– external jury composed by 5 experts
– cash prize of CHF 2500.- by the Fondazione Vicari
– exhibition during the festival
– category for all non-professional photographers
– external jury composed by 3 experts
– cash prize of CHF 1000.-
– Echo, photojournalism agency based in Italy, will distribute with exclusive right the feature winner of the Open category and the author will be put list of agency’s contributors
exhibition during the festival
Jury – Pro category
Antje Berghäuser and Tanja Raeck, photo team Cicero (DE)
Lucy Conticello, photo editor Le Monde (FR)
Christian Güntlisberger, photo editor Neue Zürcher Zeitung (CH)
Sandro Iovine, editor in chief FPmag (IT)
Diego Orlando, photo editor Burn Magazine (USA)
Jury – Open category
Roberto Borioli, director CSIA (CH)
Luca Desienna, chief editor Gomma (UK)
Gianmarco Maraviglia, founder Echo Photojournalism (IT)
Employees of LuganoPhotoDays, Echo photo agency and of the sponsors, the members of the jury, as well as relatives up to second-degree are not permitted to enter the contest.
Duration of the contest
Opening: February 5th, 2015 at 12:00:00 (GMT+1)
Deadline for submission of works: June 30, 2015 at 23:59:59 (GMT+1)
Selection of finalists and winner: June 2015
Award ceremony: October 2015 (LuganoPhotoDays 2015 opening night)
Contest Prize & TERMS
Exhibition in Lugano during LuganoPhotoDays in October 2015 ELIGIBILITY: Worldwide Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The participant declares to be the sole and exclusive owner of the uploaded photographs and to detain, if necessary, the lawful releases from the photographed subjects and is solely responsible in the event of a claim by the photographed subject or, in general, by third parties. USAGE RIGHTS: The photographs remain the exclusive property of the author who authorises the promoter to use, reproduce and publish them by any means, free of charge (with the exception of commercial purposes) and without time limit; in particular, but not as a limiting factor, on the promoter’s website, social network, printed material (flyer, posters, catalogues, …), etc..
The authors are not entitled to economic compensation for the publication of the photographs on magazines, newspapers, website and/or social networks.
The prints from the photographs used for the exhibitions will remain the property of the promoter.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,490 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'