SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
International Salon of reporter photography
Aim: To popularization of documentary photography and strengthening its importance in today’s world, the importance of preservation of its authenticity and truthfulness of, educational role.
The contest is open to all photographers-reporters of the world.
Nominations: single photo – up to 4 photos in one topic, Series of photos (history) – up to 8 photos in one topic.
• Spot news, general news
• People in the news, Portrait
• Daily Life
• Arts, Entertainment
• Nature, Environment
Photos must meet the following requirements:
• format .jpg / .jpeg, (TIFF, RAW will not be accepted)
• size at least 3000 pixels on the longest side, saved with high quality
• Adobe RGB profile or SRGB.
• Specify all the necessary information about the picture: creation date, location, country, topic, description under the picture after downloading on the site (a short comment about the picture).
• the content of image should be unchanged, without montages, collages, without cloning parts of images. Only editing what could be done with analog printing, such as cropping, brighter, darker, contrast, softer, more sharply, etc.
• This corresponds to the currently accepted standards in photojournalism.
• The works should be photographed not earlier 1 of January 2013.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Entries and copyrights belong to them only persons who provide them, and organizers are not responsible for copyright infringement participants. USAGE RIGHTS: The organizers reserve the right to use works best for future exhibitions and publications as part of measures to knit with the competition, with the copyright notice.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,496 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'