SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
JungleDragon Wildlife Photo Contest – January 2015
JungleDragon organizes a open wildlife photography contest with a single cash prize of 100$ for the winner, judged by jury. The contest focuses on wildlife photography only and runs from December 30 2014 till January 31 2015.
Entrance is free.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD PHOTO?
Photos of previous contests were selected because they have all of these qualities:
– Technically a good photo (exposure, composition, sharpness)
– An interesting species, location, or both
– They are well described (species identified, proper title and description, tags, and geotags)
Take the lessons of the previous contests into account: it’s about quality, not quantity.
This contest has a single 100 USD cash prize for the winner of the contest. The winner is determined by jury for submitting the best wildlife photo within the contest period and rules. The jury will take several factors into account including originality, technical quality, context and description, votes, and more. Please read the below contest rules carefully:
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Use only one JungleDragon account per person
2. The contest runs from Dec 30 2014 – January 31 2015, only submissions between that period apply to the contest. Do not repost submissions you contributed earlier.
3. The winner is announced here. Payment to the winner is done via Paypal or IBAN wire only
4. You are expected to keep your contributions on JungleDragon for all to enjoy after the contest.
5. Should the interest and amount of contributions in the contest be too small to reasonably select a valid winner, the organizer has the right to change the contest setup or to extend the timeline of the contest.
6. Any entries submitted by the owner of JungleDragon (me) do not participate in the contest.
7. And the final rule…good luck and have fun!
Contest Prize & TERMS
USAGE RIGHTS: By uploading photos to JungleDragon, you grant JungleDragon the right to display your photos on the JungleDragon website and associated JungleDragon channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. In all cases, your work is attributed, both on the website itself, as on its related channels.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 100,852 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'