SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
NUDE 2015, PhotoShoot Awards
PhotoShoot Awards is a series of online artistic photography competitions that captures emotion in images based on themes which are thought provoking and which convey contemporary perceptions of current world issues. NUDE 2015 is the third edition on this theme. Violence, vulgarity and pornography are banned. 15 categories. International panel.
The World’s Best Artistic Nude Photographs
By entering the NUDE 2015 Contest organized by PhotoShoot Awards a site owned by Hors cadre Inc. (Montreal, Canada), you accept the rules and conditions outlined below.
1. Why Nude?
- Taboo subject to some, offensive to others. Artistic nude, however, is among one of the four basic themes of art which include portraits, landscape and still life. As in painting or sculpture, artistic nude photography is considered a classic artistic research.
- In a world where violence and misunderstanding have become everyday normalities, we consider nude photography a symbol of resistance, a moment of freedom, a reaction against the ugliness and vulgarity of certain actions and words.
- Selection criterias
2. Why participate?
If you participate in PhotoShoot Awards, NUDE 2015, you have the chance to be selected from among the best artistic nude photographers in the world. By winning or being selected as a finalist you will receive:
- A trophy (1st place winner NUDE 2015), certificates (2nd and 3rd place winners, 1st place winner per category, Finalist, Special Recognition)
- Winner of NUDE 2015 logo and banner to post on your website
- Award-winning photos showcased on our online gallery
- Link to the winning photographer’s website
- Winning photos presented in the book-exhibition catalog also available for purchase online (free copy to the 1st place winner of NUDE 2015)
- Post-contest promotional services
3. The Awards
An official jury, as appointed by Hors cadre Inc. in their discretion, will select the 1st place winner of the NUDE 2015 Awards well as the 2nd and 3rd place finalists from a pool of 1st place winners in each category.
- First Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- Second Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- Third Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- 1st Place Award (One in each category: the photographer with the highest number of points. The judging committee may decide not to pick a 1st place winner in a particular category if no image obtains a satisfactory rating based on the artistic requirements as same may be established or determined by the jury from time to time)
- Finalists (in each category)
- Special Recognition Awards evidenced by a special mention (The jury reserves the right to award special prizes to recognize, for example, and if necessary, a special feature, a technique, a photographer’s overall body of work, etc.).
Contest Prize & TERMS
First Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
Second Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
Third Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
1st Place Award (One in each category: the photographer with the highest number of points. The judging committee may decide not to pick a 1st place winner in a particular category if no image obtains a satisfactory rating based on the artistic requirements as same may be established or determined by the jury from time to time)
Finalists (in each category)
Special Recognition Awards evidenced by a special mention (The jury reserves the right to award special prizes to recognize, for example, and if necessary, a special feature, a technique, a photographer’s overall body of work, etc.). ELIGIBILITY: The NUDE 2015 Award contest is open to all person aged of at least 18 years old. We therefore urge all professional photographers and semi-professionals or amateurs taking or having taken nude photographs in the last five years to participate in the first edition of our competition. We also encourage professional fashion photographers to present their nudes or semi-nudes that were shot for commercial or personal purposes. Note that the site operator or Hors cadre Inc. will not tolerate any nude photos that can be assimilated to child pornography, pedophilia or other illegal exploitation of children or people. Participants can only enter the contest via online with digital files. We do not accept hard prints. Digital files of photographs must be attached directly to the online registration form (the procedure is simple, just follow the instructions below). All images must be in Jpeg format. 72 dpi – 2000 pixels minimum on the longest side. RGB colors (for N&B also) No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, site name, nor watermark text should appear on the photographs. File Naming All entry files must be named in the following format: artist's last name (underscore) first name, followed by the entry number as noted on the entry form (Jonhson_Harry_1.jpg). Please DO NOT include any other information in the file name, such as title of work, etc. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Copyright of a photograph shall remain with its respective photographer at all times. However, all participants agree to grant PhotoShoot Awards and Hors cadre Inc. (the Producer) permission to showcase their work for promotional purposes in any of their publications including, exhibitions of the winners in a gallery, electronic material, web site, online galleries, annual book with winning results, as well as any other form of promotion without further permission or remuneration from the Winners Presentation for a period of three (3) years.
The PhotoShoot Awards team respects the privacy of participants in various contests and websurfers who visit the site www.PhotoShoot Awards.com. The confidentiality of the information pertaining to the participants and websurfers is managed diligently as it does not belong to us and will not be disclosed to third parties.
USAGE RIGHTS: Entrants also understand that their work may be published in affiliated newspapers, magazines and periodicals, solely for the purpose of promoting a particular photograph, the photographer and the PhotoShoot Awards contest. You also agree that visitors to photoshootawards.com are to view images on a computer screen or mobile phone for personal and non-commercial use only.
We do not sell images for financial gain or for use in an image bank. Instead, every winning image in the PhotoShoot Awards will have a link to its respective photographer's website or email, if desired. Each image can also be exhibited in our catalog which can be purchased from this website.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,779 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'