SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Pure Abstraction Group Exhibition
The Pure Abstraction Group Exhibition on-line Juried Art Competition is open to all artists 18 years of age or older.
Theme: “Pure Abstraction” Submission Deadline 09/15/14 (Midnight EST). The work should be purely abstract with little to no depiction of the real world (as in nonrepresentational). This work must rely on form, color and line to create a composition independent of visual references of the world.
Submission Opens: 08/01/14
Submission Deadline: 09/15/2014
Curator Selection: 09/19/14
Artist Notification: 09/24/14
Exhibit Opens: 10/03/14
10 artists will be selected for a group exhibit at G25n’s Online Gallery with extensive marketing.
Gallery25N.com & ArtCompetition.net will co-market the ten artists and their artwork in the exhibition worldwide in the following way:
- Invitations: Electronic Postcards for the online exhibit’s opening will be sent to the combined clientele lists of Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net. This list exceeds 12,000 recipients.
- Press Release: Extensive press release announcements will be sent out for the opening of the “Pure Abstraction” Group Exhibit. The press releases will provide an international buzz about the exhibit and the artists’ work.
- Event Listings & Calendars: The group exhibit will also be promoted in numerous online event listings. These event lists not only provide timely promotion of the exhibit they also provide ongoing social media marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: The exhibition, artist and their artwork will be marketed through Art-Competition.net, Artist Website Pro and Gallery 25N’s social media-marketing network via LinkedIn, Pintrist, Tweeter, GooglePlus, Facebook, etc.
- Art Market Newsletter: The Artists and the exhibition will be featured in Artist Website Pro’s, “Art Market News” with 10,000 subscribers in the art market place. Subscribers consist of art buyers, fine art galleries, corporate art buyers, exhibit curators, fine art agents, architects, property developers, interior designers and art lovers.
- Online Presence:After the exhibit ends, the artists group exhibit will remain in the “Past Exhibits” section of Gallery 25N’s website with a back-link to the artist’s websites for a minimum of two years.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and the Artists with numerous Press Releases, Social Media Marketing, Event Listings & Calendars, and featured in our Art Market Newsletter with over 10,000 subscribers. ELIGIBILITY: International / 18+
Uploaded images are not to exceed 1200 x 1200px in any direction and a resolution no greater than 72dpi. The acceptable file formats are: jpg, gif, png or bmp Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our art-competition.net website and in our newsletters, and in the marketing of the art competitions to the general public. Artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed on the art-competition.net website. Each entry becomes part of the public, historical / archival online contest catalog. It can be removed at a later date upon request.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,317 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'