SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Visible White – explore Personal Identities
10 March is the new deadline to submit your work to Visible White, the international open call for all photographers and videoartists, curated by Paul di Felice and Marinella Paderni, supported by Celeste Network and the Fondazione Studio Marangoni.
3,000 € cash prizes for Best Work and Best Project.
The curators invite artists to reflect on the theme ‘You See Me. Personal identies in the digital age’: which values does artistic portrait photography have today in the digital age of social networks in which everyone can become a ‘do-it-yourself’ portait photographer?
Entry fee is € 20 per single work uploaded directly online and 45€ per projects that can contain up to 10 photographs and/or videos (max 10 minutes).
By 30 March 2014, 20 finalists will be chosen by the selection panel which includes:
– Jim Casper, Lens Culture, Paris, France
– Clare Grafik, Head of exhibitions at the Photographers Gallery, London, UK
– Hripsime Visser, Curator of Photography at the Stedelijk Museum, The Netherlands
– Bas Vroege, Director of Paradox, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Selectors are looking for artwork and projects which:
– deliver new angles of vision and understanding to the chosen theme
– reflect contemporary ways in which images of people, ideas and places are created
– show discipline and personal style
– contain strong reference systems
– use conceptual or descriptive interpretations to shed new light on the chosen theme
– push the boundaries of the media
Exhibition of the 20 artworks will be at the fsmgallery, Florence, Italy, and will run from 15 May to 16 June 2014.
Visible White is a collaboration between Fondazione Studio Marangoni and Celeste Network.
Contest Prize & TERMS
1,000 € for the Best Single Work
In addition, a free workshop or course will be offered to a participating photographer or video artist at Fondazione Studio Marangoni in Florence, Italy. ELIGIBILITY: Open to All
JPG or PNG; we advise at least 2,500 pixels on the longest side Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Artists retain copyright of all works and texts they upload. USAGE RIGHTS: Artists authorize Celeste Network's use of the materials they upload for communication and promotion purposes only: to create the catalogue or other promotional material, and in Celeste's websites
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,316 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'