SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Tamron Garden Macro photography contest
Tamron USA will celebrate World Photography Day with photo enthusiasts across the country with Tamron’s Garden Macro photography contest. World Photography Day dates back to the invention of the daguerreotype process and the later proclamation of the French government, stating that the invention was a gift “Free to the World” on August 19, 1839.
Contest entrants will creatively photograph garden-themed macro images and set-up an exhibit at Tamron’s unique 3D virtual online sharing experience, MyPhotoExhibits.com, between August 19 and September 19, 2013. Tamron will pick the best overall exhibit based on image quality and creativity.
- Only two (2) exhibit entries per person (8-14 images per exhibit).
- Exhibits must contain 8-14 images. Exhibits with less than 8 images will be disqualified.
- You MUST include all information below. Exhibits that do not have this information will be disqualified.
- All exhibits must be named “Tamron Garden Macro Contest” or the entry will not qualify.
- All exhibits must have a description (a brief statement describing your image collection).
- All exhibits must use the new furniture (“patio”), floor (“pavers”) and ceiling (“open sky”)
- All exhibits must be public.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Contestants will retain the rights to their photographs USAGE RIGHTS: Contestants grant Tamron USA, Inc. and its agency, unlimited rights, for 18 months, usage of the winning image, the winner's name, photo, and likeness in any advertising/promotion efforts by Tamron USA, Inc.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,544 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'