SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
My favorite tree (and I) Photo Contest
Do you have a favorite tree? Take a picture of your favorite tree that highlights its beauty and participate in the My favorite tree (and I) Photo Contest. And…if you want to appear in the photo too, you are very welcome!
Tree-Nation is the planting community united against climate change.
Planters, companies and world citizens team-up on Tree-Nation to develop high standards reforestation projects in order to fight climate change, deforestation and help local economies.
Our two missions
-To fight against deforestation and to revert its effects on the world’s climates, to bring sustainable development to communities and preserve the biodiversity for all species (fauna and flora) whose existences are intrinsically bound to the forests.
-We aim to bring back Nature to the hearts and lives of world citizens, companies and institutions, ensuring that our respect for it becomes again a universal and unbreakable law.
Tree-Nation challenges old “causes fighting” principles and brings innovative solutions to make change happen:
– Tree-Nation makes tree planting easy and accessible. Trees await you in just a few clicks, the time needed to choose your project and tree species.
– Tree-Nation as a social network of 100.000+ members, from over 100 countries, can leverage positive change and multiply tenfold its impact.
– Tree-Nation as a platform for reforestation projects offers planters around the world a simple way to connect to their public, gain new support, create a steady communication channel with the project’s followers and easily collect funds for their projects. Now we have projects in progress in: Niger, Colombia, Nicaragua (Limay and Rio Blanco), Madagascar, France and Costa Rica.
– We develop projects that, in addition to the obvious benefits of reforestation (carbon sinks, water resource and biodiversity restoration…), also enhance the local economy by generating jobs and by promoting sustainable agricultural practices.
– Tree-Nation not only keeps you informed about the projects and your trees but also provides substantial updates regarding the forest ecosystems on a global scale.
– We also offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions for companies with easy-to-follow engagements. More than 200 companies such as The Economist, Internazionale, Google and Quo Vadis have joined our efforts by participating in one of our corporate programs.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Minimum:700 px width or height Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all the photos submitted USAGE RIGHTS: Your photos will never be used outside of www.tree-nation.com, www.facebook.com/treenation, www. twitter.com/tree-nation, www.pinterest/tree-nation without your previous authorization
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 100,402 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'