SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Oceans of Life Photo Contest
The Competition seeks to promote the conservation of marine biodiversity and ecosystems, and responsible use of marine resources, through the inspirational beauty of photography and the associated activities of the SOS Festival. We welcome images of marine biodiversity such as seabirds, cetaceans, fish, as well as coastal species.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Youth prize- Canon EOS 60D digital camera and EF-S 18-55 mm lens ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright or have secured the written permission of the copyright owner to enter the image into the Competition and grants the Owners the rights detailed below.
The copyright of all submitted images remains with the copyright holder. Copyright will be credited as © [photographer’s name] in all instances of the image whenever possible. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering the Competition, each entrant grants to the Owners a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their awarded image(s) and copies of their awarded image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the marine conservation work of the Owner, the Competition and the Exhibition, including but not limited to all use in the context of:
- Online display, at low-resolution in an embedded web-viewer application in non-downloadable mode on the Competition website.
- Display in the Exhibition.
- Inclusion in the Competition Book.
- Inclusion in public media (e.g. newspapers and magazines) associated with the promotion of the Competition and/or the Exhibition.
- Inclusion within the Owners' websites, including within interactive elements associated with the Competition and/or Exhibition (now known or hereafter created) available for viewing or download from the Owners’ websites.
- Inclusion in promotional, press and marketing materials associated with the Competition and/or the Exhibition.
- Inclusion in merchandising associated with the Competition and/or the Exhibition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 100,881 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'