TWO GREAT PRIZES!!!
The Judged & the Peoples Choice Winner
will each receive a GorillaPod Focus with JOBY’s Ballhead X
Designed with the professional in mind, the GorillaPod Focus is the strongest and largest GorillaPod! Sturdy enough to support SLR cameras with larger telephoto lenses, battery packs, and digital video cameras, the GorillaPod Focus provides the stability of a professional tripod at a fraction of the size and weight. When paired with JOBY’s Ballhead X, GorillaPod Focus offers ultimate versatility so you can capture the perfect photograph every time. Visit Joby.
ENTRY: Free Entry
DEADLINE: August 14th, 2012
THEME: Wildlife and Nature.
WINNERS ARE: Judged & Voted
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All
COPYRIGHT: PhotographyCompetitions.net respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Whenever your image is published by PhotographyCompetitions.net you will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
USAGE RIGHTS: By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by PhotographyCompetitions.net solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
- You hereby grant PhotographyCompetitions.net a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry for the uses described above for 1 year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes on PhotographyCompetitions.net.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining exif data. PhotographyCompetitions.net and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
- Photos Must be smaller than 600kb in file size & Maximum 900px width, 800px height. Help?
- Only submit one photo to this contest
- Only submit your photos
- Entries must be received by August 14th 2012
- Only subtle watermarks are permitted
- By entering you agree to our terms and conditions
Thank you to everyone for the thousands of entries, we now have the wonderful job of going through these amazing photos to decide on the winners. The Winners will be announced within 30 days – The announcement will be made in our winners blog, on Facebook, and in our newsletter.