SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Coastal Paradise Revealed Photographic Competition
The competition aims to promote photography and excellence in photo-based work, including all types of analogue and digital photography, and also to promote the Central Coast as a great place to live or to visit, with an outstanding offering of photographic subject matter.
Photographers of all ages and levels are invited to submit colour or black & white photos that depict the unique character of the NSW Central Coast – its people, locations and lifestyle.
Each entry will be individually judged based on the following criteria:
• Artistic merit of the image;
• Technical competency of the image;
• Photographic quality of the image;
• Photo taken within the NSW Central Coast region; and
• Adherence to the theme of “interpreting the uniqueness of the NSW Central Coast region – its people, locations and lifestyle”.
$15 for one (1) photo; • $40 for three (3) photos submitted at the same time; • $60 for five (5) photos submitted at the same time. • Multiple entries are encouraged
Contest Prize & TERMS
• Second prize – a 7-night stay in a luxury apartment at Star of the Sea in Terrigal, plus a scenic helicopter flight for 2 people, valued at approximately $3,000.
• Third prize – a three night weekend getaway for up to 6 people in an Ocean View Apartment at Avoca Palms valued at approximately $1,050.
Each monthly winner will receive a Panasonic Lumix LX5 camera valued at $799.
All monthly winners and major prize winners will qualify for inclusion in the book, Coastal Paradise Revealed (“Book”), alongside photos by Ken Duncan and other leading Central Coast photographers.
Every entrant whose image is selected for inclusion in the Book will receive a free copy of the Book as soon as it is launched ELIGIBILITY: Photos must be of NSW Central Coast region. Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The Promoter acknowledges that the entrant will retain full ownership of the copyright in each entry. USAGE RIGHTS: Entrants agree that each entry submitted to the Competition may be used by the Promoter, its event partners and the Publisher for the purposes of marketing and promoting the Competition and the Book.
• Entrants hereby grant the Promoter, its event partners and the Publisher a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each entry throughout the world in perpetuity in all media for any use directly connected with the Competition and the Book.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,306 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'