SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
PWP 36th Women’s Int’l Juried Photography Exhibition
In consideration of photographers who could not submit due to the effects of Hurricane Irene and subsequent power outages and flooding, PWP is extending the deadline to October 27, 2011. The exhibition juror, Debra Klomp Ching will award $3000 in cash prizes, a group show in Manhattan’s .NO Gallery, an online exhibition and the cover image of IMPRINTS Magazine Winter issue.
Winners will be selected in four categories:
Selected artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators and others who appreciate fine art photography in a New York City group show, an online exhibition and in IMPRINTS Magazine. Awarded images and Jurors’ Selections will be included in a one month group show at a New York City gallery in May or June 2012. Awarded images, Jurors’ Selections and Honorable Mentions will also be included in PWP’s online gallery for six months from November 15, 2011 through May 15, 2012.
The exhibition juror, Debra Klomp Ching is the owner and director of the Klompching Gallery in New York, founded in 2007 in partnership with Darren Ching. The Klompching Gallery specializes in contemporary fine art photography and carries an international roster of artists. Her experience in the photography industry spans more than two decades, during which time she has participated in several notable photography review festivals, panel presentations and conferences, curated photography exhibitions in Europe, Canada and the US, juried several photography awards and contributed to both online and print publications on the subject of photography.
Contest Prize & TERMS
IMPRINTS Magazine, the official publication of PWP, is published in hard copy and online editions. Their image will be exhibited in the gallery show and the online exhibition.
• First Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will receive $300 and their selected images will appear in an article in the Fall/Winter issue of IMPRINTS Magazine. Their image will be exhibited in the gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Second Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will receive $200 and their images will appear in an article in IMPRINTS Fall/Winter issue. Their image will be exhibited in the gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Third Prizes: 4 winners (one in each category) will receive $100 and their images will appear in an article in the Fall/Winter issue of IMPRINTS. Their image will be exhibited in the gallery show and the online exhibition.
• Jurors’ Selections: 15 additional images will be included in the gallery and the online exhibitions.
• Honorable Mention: 40 additional images will be included in the PWP online gallery exhibition. ELIGIBILITY: Open worldwide to ALL WOMEN PHOTOGRAPHERS Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Artists maintain copyright on all of their work. USAGE RIGHTS: By submission for jurying, artists grant PWP the right to use their images for the purpose of marketing the exhibition and other PWP programs, and for reproduction online and in a print Exhibition catalogue. Artists grant the use of their image(s) as stated without further contact or compensation from PWP. Artist’s recognition is provided with any use.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,377 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'