SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Petsavers Photography Competition
Win up to £200 in photography vouchers with the 2012 Petsavers photography competition. The competition started in 2007 and is open to all amateur photographers, UK residents, pet owners, vets and vet nurses.
The theme for this year’s competition is ‘Best Buddies’, so get your cameras out and start thinking of ways to illustrate this with your pets. The judges will be looking for qualities like humour and character in the photos, as well as photographic skill. The winners of the previous year’s competitions are on this website, so take a look to see what has caught the judge’s eyes in the past to give you some ideas.
Contest Prize & TERMS
USAGE RIGHTS: You grant Petsavers, BSAVA and the competition sponsors non-exclusive royalty-free, irrevocable licence rights to use the photographs for any purpose including, but not limited to, * Inclusion within the Petsavers newsletter, the Petsavers Bulletin.
* Inclusion within BSAVA Congress promotional publications
* Promotion of and publicity for this competition in the future.
Where possible, appropriate credits will be given.
* Display at the BSAVA Congress of the winning and commended entries.
* Use on merchandise to be sold by Petsavers or the sponsors to raise funds for Petsavers.
* The right to sub-license the use of the photographs.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,507 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'