SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Masters of Photography 2010-2011
To celebrate the launch of the Albert Watson edition of The Masters of Photography and his visual interpretation of the journey of our exceptional oak casks we are proud to introduce the first Macallan Masterclass.
We would like you to upload your finest photographs with the theme of “Great Journeys”. It could be from your travels or a special moment showing a passage of time from one stage to another.
The top ten photographs, as voted for by the public, will be judged by Albert Watson who will select a first, second, third and a highly commended entry.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Other prizes will be awarded to two runners-up as follows: 2nd place A Nikon D7000 DSLR 3rd place Nikon P7000 Coolpix Highly Commended: Annual subscription to Digital Camera Magazine. ELIGIBILITY: All nationalities / 18+ at the closing date Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The Macallan does not make any claim on the copyright of your images. The photographer will retain copyright and where an image or images are reproduced, the photographer will be credited. USAGE RIGHTS: By entering your images into the competition, you grant to The Macallan and any of the official partners, sponsors or associates of The Macallan relating to the competition a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce any of the images for any purposes in connection with promoting the competition including, but not limited to, the following purposes:
1. judging the competition
3. inclusion within the competition website, TheMacallan.com website, or similar print or digital media published by The Macallan
4. displaying the winning and runners-up entries at public exhibitions promoting the competition
5. inclusion within marketing and promotional materials (including emails, websites and press packs) for the competition and / or any exhibition
6. sub-licensing the entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the competition and any exhibition
7. allowing viewers of the Website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form for their personal, non-commercial use
We do not claim unlimited licence for The Macallan or any of the official partners, sponsors or associates of The Macallan elating to the competition to reproduce your images outside of the terms set out above.
Where image reproduction is unrelated to the promotion of the competition then permission and royalties will be discussed and negotiated with the photographer concerned.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 105,514 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'