SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The First International Pixpa Photo Challenge
“The First International Pixpa Photo Challenge” – Calling all photographers to participate and compete on this on international platform and win a custom-designed portfolio website worth USD 1000.
The New Year is here. Pixpa would like to celebrate the new beginning by announcing “The First International Pixpa Photo Challenge!”.
Theme: Retrospect 2009
Pixpa is looking for your best works from 2009 – evocative, dramatic and interesting images that you have captured in 2009. The images can be black & white or color under any category – abstract/illustrative, portrait or landscape.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
– Post your entries on Pixpa’s wall on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PixpaCommunity
– Or send your entries to email@example.com
– Make sure you include a caption with each entry.
– Please submit JPG files only with minimum 1000 pixels width.
– The winner gets a Pixpa Pro custom designed portfolio website valued at USD 1000.
– The website will include 2 years of hosting and support.
– View examples of Pixpa Pro custom-designed websites
The shortlisted list of finalist entries will also be featured in a website on the competition.
The winning entry will be published on the Pixpa website and the Pixpa Community on FaceBook.
You should submit your works before 28th February 2010.
The winners will be announced on 15th March 2010.
By entering the Pixpa Photo Challenge you must accept the terms and conditions given below:
– Participants must be 18 years or above on 1 January 2010.
– The Pixpa Photo Challenge is open to all professional and amateur photographers.
– The competition has no entry fees.
– You can submit up to 5 entries.
So all you photography enthusiasts out there – budding students, amateurs or professional photographers, hurry and send us your entries.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: The copyright of any entry submitted will be owned by the photographer. - The participants warrant to the organizers that the copyright of the entries submitted by them is owned by them and required permissions have been taken from any model or property featured in the photograph. In case the work was commissioned by a third party, the photographer must take the permission of the person who commissioned it, before submitting the entry. - The entries submitted for the competition can be used by Pixpa for marketing and promotion purposes of the competition in online or offline mediums without any payment to the photographer or to any third party. This free use will only be in connection with the promotion of Pixpa Photo Challenge and Pixpa shall give a credit line to the Photographer in case of any such use.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,419 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'