SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Marwell Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition 2010
Our inaugural wildlife photography competition is now open! Celebrating the variety of wildlife, our Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2010 competition is open to professional, amateur and young photographers alike.
We are looking for striking images that capture the essence of nature in four categories:
1. FLIGHT – in support of our 2010 fundraising appeal for birds
2. Native Wildlife – flora and fauna from the British Isles
3. Funnies – nature at its most amusing
4. Marwell Wildlife residents
Up to six images per person can be submitted and the deadline for entries is 5 June 2010.
Contest Prize & TERMS
- All category winners prizes : Overall Junior winner- Image featured in our 2011 calendar. A Canon Ixus 95 IS camera (worth £179), £100 Wild Arena Gift token, £50 Park Cameras Gift token
- All category winners prizes: (Adult & Junior) Marwell Wildlife Annual Pass - Photographic workshop day at Marwell Wildlife with Wild Arena,- Prints will be on display at Café Graze, Marwell Wildlife from September 2010, Dedicated Marwell Wildlife e-card
All runners up (Adult & Junior)- Family day pass to Marwell Wildlife - Exhibited at the Discovery Centre in Winchester this summer alongside the International Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2009 exhibition. A3 print of your image ELIGIBILITY: Adults & Junior (15 & under) / UK Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: By entering the competition the participants agree that their name and nearest town of residence may be released if they win, and that their likeness may be used for pre-arranged promotional purposes. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not contravene the rights of third parties. Minor manipulation of images using Photoshop or equivalent is permitted. Entrants grant Marwell Wildlife a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use the work for all purposes connected with the competition, included but not limited to post-promotion publicity.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,299 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'