SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
The Perfect Shot
“The Perfect Shot” is the Official Theme for the photo competition. Participants can freely interpret and express their perception of what a “Perfect Shot” is.
It can be taken anywhere, against any settings as long as a representation of The Glenlivet (bottle or otherwise) can be seen. It can be shown in any form or representation accordingly to your creativity.
* “The Glenlivet – The Perfect ShotTM” Photography Supremo (Grand Winner) will walk away with S$12,000 cash, a challenge trophy, S$2000 training voucher at Avantus Training, an all-expenses paid day trip to Bintan, and 1 year supply of The Glenlivet (12 bottles) at NTUC Club;
* 4 merit prizes of S$1,000 cash, S$500 training voucher at Avantus Training, an all-expenses paid trip to Bintan and S$100 drinks voucher (from NTUC Club) each;
* 2 special awards – S$1000 cash +S$100 drinks voucher (from NTUC Club) each for the Most Creative Entry & Most Promising Young Talent (for participants aged 25 and below, as of 1st September 2009);
* 35 consolation prizes of S$100 cash + $50 drinks voucher (from NTUC Club) each.
All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangable for cash, credit or benefit-in-kind and are not exclusive of taxes and/or foreign duties (if any) and other related expenses, all of which are the sole responsibility of the winners. The use of vouchers is subjected to the terms and conditions of the respective vendor.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 15TH DECEMBER 2009
Contest Prize & TERMS
* 4 merit prizes of S$1,000 cash, S$500 training voucher at Avantus Training, an all-expenses paid trip to Bintan and S$100 drinks voucher
* 2 special awards – S$1000 cash +S$100 drinks voucher
* 35 consolation prizes of S$100 cash + $50 drinks voucher ELIGIBILITY: 18/Singapore Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Copyright in all images, including winning entries, WILL remain with the photographer. The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered. It is the legal responsibility of the entrant, and not the organizers, to ensure that they comply with these ownership and copyright requirements and own the rights to reproduction of their images. Entries that do not fulfil this criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Where this is discovered after the prize has been awarded, the prize must be returned or refunded by the entrant. Entrants agree to fully indemnify The Organiser and its Sponsors and employees in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of the entrant breaching any of the foregoing. JWP and/or Sponsors reserve the right to free reproduction and exhibition of entered images in all media. JWP and the Competition Sponsors are not making any claim whatsoever on the copyright of YOUR images. The copyright will, at all times, be respected by JWP and its Sponsors and is retained by the photographer. In the event that JWP or the Sponsors reproduce an image or images, the photographer will be credited accordingly as appropriate. Grand Award Winner and 4 x Merit Award Winners Although copyright remains with the photographer, JWP and its Sponsors reserve the right to use the above-mentioned winning entries, and each winner's name, photograph, likeness, and/or voice in any publicity or advertising relating to the Contest or future promotions without compensation or approval. Other Entries Should the Organiser or its Sponsors be interested to use any other submitted image or images, the photographer will be contacted and a fee would be discussed for the usage of such image(s).
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 100,881 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'