SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Wildlife in North Carolina Photo Competition
The fifth annual Wildlife in North Carolina Photo Competition seeks outstanding photos of North Carolina’s wild animals, plants and landscapes. Enter photos in any of 10 categories (two categories are for youth photographers only). Whether you are a resident or a visitor, show us your best photos of North Carolina’s natural resources. Enter online at www.ncwildlife.org/contest.
Photos will be judged in 10 categories:
- Reptiles and Amphibians
- Peaks, Valleys and Plains: Our landscape category.
- Wild Plants: Wild-growing plants only, including their flowers, leaves, fruits and other parts. Absolutely no cultivated plants will be accepted. Mushrooms and other fungi should be entered in this category.
- Outdoor Recreation: Show how people interact with North Carolina’s natural world through activities that are inextricably linked to nature, such as hunting, fishing, hiking, rock climbing or canoeing.
- Animal Behavior: Anything animals do, from everyday activities to interactions with other animals to unusual behavior.
- Youth Photographer, 13–17: Any of the above subjects, shot by photographers under 18.
- Youth Photographer, 12 and under: Any of the above subjects, shot by children 12 and younger.
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Winners and runners-up will have their photos printed in Wildlife in North Carolina magazine but retain all rights to their photos. We reserve the right to use submitted photos to promote the competition.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 101,655 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'