SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Summary: Water is a multifaceted and ethereal substance with nearly endless form and function. It can be strong and rushing, or quiet and meditative. It’s powerful yet peaceful. Water can make, give and take energy. It can be from many places, including the tap, the sky or a great ocean. In its various forms, it allows for a wide artistic interpretation. We seek photographic submissions either literal or metaphorical on the “Moving Water” theme.
Jurors: Scott Nichols, Scott Nichols Gallery, San Francisco; Catherine Edelman, Catherine Edelman Gallery, Chicago; Daniel Miller, Duncan Miller Gallery, Santa Monica.
Deadline: January 10, 2015
“Moving Water” is a juried contest. Winning images will be included in a special section of YourDailyPhotograph.com, and offered for sale to its 5,000 international subscriber-collectors (includes dozens of museum curators and gallery directors). You must be able to provide at least one print of any submitted image for sale.
Submission Rules and Terms:
1) Submissions are free
2) Submissions can come from any country
3) If your submission is chosen, you agree to allow YourDailyPhotograph.com to post and offer this image for sale to its international collectors (all details, terms and conditions at YourDailyPhotograph.com/in).
4) Create an account and upload your photo: YourDailyPhotograph.com/in
5) Submit no more than 3 images
6) Be CERTAIN to use the code “WAT” with each submission
7) All submissions must follow all rules, terms and conditions
8) There is very limited email support for this contest, please read all instructions carefully here and at the upload area
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Photographers retain all copyright to images submitted. USAGE RIGHTS: For winners only: Photographer agrees to let YourDailyPhotograph.com post a small jpg to offer the image for sale.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 102,921 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'