SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Mono Volume Two by Gomma
Gomma is inviting photographers to submit their images to MONO Volume Two Call for Entries.
MONO is a publication that needs little introduction. It aims to showcase the best in contemporary black and white photography.
MONO Volume Two is the second hardback of the MONO trilogy.
– Cloth cover with silver hot-stamped titles – 30 x 24 cm
– 270 pages
– Premium art paper 200gsm
– Sewn binding
– Limited Edition of 1000
1 | Submission Rules:
• Photographers must be 18 years of age.
• All entrants must be able to supply high resolution digital files upon selection.
• The photographer must be the sole owner and author of the photographs submitted.
• Photographers must have all legal rights to the images they submit (including ownership, copyright, and model release agreements if deemed necessary).
• If selected, photographers agree to have their work published in MONO V2.
• Photographers agree that Gomma Books Ltd. may reproduce the selected photographs for the purposes of marketing and promotion of MONO.
• The selected photographers agree to have their images published on Gomma’s websites, as well as on affiliate websites and those websites promoting the project.
• The photographer will be credited for the use of their images.
• Copyright of all images submitted to Gomma for MONO will remain with the photographer.
2 | Submissions deadlines:
Early bird deadline: 31st December 2014. £ 10 submission fee.
Second deadline: 22nd February 2015. £ 19 submission fee.
Final deadline: 06th April 2015. £ 29 submission fee.
Selected Photographers will be notified in June 2015.
Why do we ask a fee in order to be considered for MONO Volume Two?
We at Gomma are always in the hunt for new, uncooked artists, and we believe that these calls for entry are a great way to find out about these fresh photographers, but, unfortunately, it does require lot of time to go through 1000s of images. Also, it’s another way for the publisher to raise funding for the actual production of the book.
This is a unique opportunity to be published alongside the most renowned international
black & white photographers.
What you need to submit:
• 10 to 15 images at 72 dpi.
• 1000 pixels longest size.
• A short artist statement.
• A short biography.
*** Only black and white images.
Contest Prize & TERMS
Published photographers will receive a massive international exposure.
Please note that no further fees will be asked to selected photographers. ELIGIBILITY: All countries / all ages Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: The photographer must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the photographs entered in to the competition.
Gomma Books Ltd respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright for the images you submit to this contest. Photographers will retain full copyright in each entry.
USAGE RIGHTS: USAGE RIGHTS
By entering MONO Volume Two Call for Entries you agree that any winning image or runner up images you submit may be used by Gomma Books Ltd solely for the purpose of this contest or future contests by Gomma and no other purposes. These uses include: displaying the entries on the contest's website and other affiliated websites such as Gomma Facebook page, promotion of the contests and the photographers works.
You hereby grant Gomma Books Ltd a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry for the uses described in 1. above for 2 years following the launch of MONO V2, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes only by Gomma Books Ltd
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 104,356 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'