SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
RankArt Massive on-line art contest
It’s not easy to be an artist! That’s why RankArt offers to help you in your everyday life and take part in the construction of your artistic building. While create, RankArt works for you and deals with having the world discover our talent. Your art is the star of the show. Show us your best creations and you can win up to 750€ every month!
Our everyday mission is to attract the world’s eyes on your hard work and to build the connections between you and all the important actors of the artistic world. Spread the word! The larger our community is, the easier it will get for us to offer interesting prizes and make you even more visible online!
The everyday objects contest’s jury is constituted of Galerie Numéro 1, Galerie Bouillon d’Art, Galerie La Mosaïque, MyArtMakers and the RankArt jury. You can expect to win an interview and featuring on the website La P’tite Gazette Artistique.
Participation is easy, you just have to follow the steps !
Prepare your best photos, you might be one of our winners !
Mobilize your friends and collect as many “likes” as possible to win the public choice prize
Contest Prize & TERMS
- 2nd RankArt prize: 350€ cash + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 3rd RankArt prize : 250 € cash + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 4th RankArt prize: 100 € cash + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 5th RankArt prize : 50€ cash + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 1st public choice prize : 5 uploading credits for a picture + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 2nd public choice prize : 3 uploading credits for a picture + promotion and marketing on our networks
- 3rd public choice prize : 1 uploading credit for a picture + promotion and marketing on our networks
All winners will be given a certificate attesting their participation and their rank in the contest. ELIGIBILITY: Open to All / 18+
JPEG or PNG files only, with a minimal resolution of 72dpi and the shortest width dimension being 600 pixels Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: Participants retain all exploitation rights and can, at any moment, cease its exploitation by RankArt by sending a registered letter with receipt to this address: RankArt, 243 route d'Albi 31200 Toulouse, France. USAGE RIGHTS: Artists entering the contest agree to the following: that RankArt can use, in the artist's interest, the image of their work for publication in the website's archive, in the newsletters and on the different social network pages managed by RankArt, for promotional purposes.
RankArt may also display the name, the picture of the winning work and links to the artist's website for communication purposes.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 104,426 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'