SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
LSP Awards 2014
The London School of Photography is looking for CURIOUS images of London for the LSP Awards 2014. In association with the acclaimed National Theatre production The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, the London School of Photography Awards 2014 is now accepting entries.
The National Theatre’s production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is based on Mark Haddon’s award-winning novel, adapted by Simon Stephens and directed by Marianne Elliott. The production won 7 Olivier Awards including Best Play in 2013. The novel was published in 2003. It was the winner of more than 17 literary awards, including prizes in Japan, Holland and Italy, and was translated into 44 languages.
Enter up to 10 photographs into each category chance to win great PRIZES.
Contest Prize & TERMS
– Full Time or Part Time Professional Photography Course at London School of Photography (Value £3495)
– Two tickets to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the night-Time, a souvenir programme, a stay at a 5* London hotel, and dinner at a top London restaurant. Additionally the winner will get the chance to meet the show’s renowned designer, Bunny Christie for a private design focused backstage tour.’
Winners of each Category:
– A Weekly Photography Workshop at London School of Photography (value up to £745) or 2 Weekend / Evening Workshops. (Includes 4 Days Digital Photography, Photojournalism & Street, Portrait, Studio Lighting, Food & Product, Photoshop, Lightroom, Creative Photography and Career Coaching)
– viewbook portfolios: 2 years subscription.
– A Weekend or Evening Photography Workshop at London School of Photography (value up to £295) (Includes Digital Photography Levels 1 and 2, Photoshop, Lightroom, Creative Photography and Career Coaching).
– viewbook portfolios: 6 months subscription. ELIGIBILITY: UK / 18+ Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: By entering the Competition, photographers retain the copyrights of the images. USAGE RIGHTS: Winners’ and Runners up’s images may be used for education purposes and promotion of London School of Photography or LSP Awards Competition (with credit given to the photographer). It may be used in print and online at any time.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 104,993 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'