Are you between 14 and 19 years old? The World Health Organization (WHO), the health agency of the United Nations, has created a health photo contest. We want to see health and illness through your eyes!
The themes on which we’re looking for photos are:
– Adolescents are healthy (engaging in healthy activities)
– Adolescents learn about health (health education)
– Adolescents use health services when needed
– It can be difficult to stay healthy (images about the environment and risk-behaviours)
– Adolescents are active in promoting health (advocating for health, participation)
Contest Prize & TERMS
ELIGIBILITY: All aged between 14 and 19 years old Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: By submitting a photograph for entry in the competition, the photographer acknowledges that he/she took the photograph and is its rightful owner, and that the photograph has not been previously published in any other medium.
The photographer also certifies that the photograph does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that it does not violate any copyright
USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting an entry, the contestant grants the World Health Organization non-exclusive rights to use the submitted photograph(s). This includes, but is not limited to, publishing the photograph(s) in print or electronic form for use in promotional and/or display purposes, catalogues, exhibitions, the media, electronic image libraries, and public websites without further compensation. The photographer will be credited.