Here are the five categories for photos taken in Cuba:
1) LINES (queues), any and all types of lines photographed on the island.
2) TRANSPORTATION, any and all types of transportation used on the island.
3) RAIN, any photo taken of a rain scene in Cuba. (Be careful not to damage your camera trying!)
4) DANCE, anything related to dance in Cuba.
5) GARDENS, any and all types of gardens in Cuba.
Each entering photographer can send a maximum of three photos per category.
Photos must not be larger than 250 kb and sent in .jpg format. All larger photos will not be accepted.
Each photo should have a short caption as its title. It can be in English or Spanish.
A Havana Times jury of at least 20 photographers, writers, translators and guest readers will judge the photos and, as in our first four contests, we will publish the semifinalists, finalists and prize winners.
Contest Prize & TERMS
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: No Copyright Policy
USAGE RIGHTS: In sending us your photos, as a condition you will be giving Havana Times the right to use them in our online publication with your respective by-line and in the social networks where HT has a presence.