SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Asferico International Nature Photography Competition
Wildlife Photography Magazine ASFERICO and AFNI (Italian Wildlife Photography Association) invite amateru and pro photographers to contribute with their images to
VII° International Nature Photography Competition ASFERICO 2013.
The goal is to show the Nature and Wilderness through the photographic creativity of each participant, focusing not only on the beauty and artistic side, but also on the strong sense of ethic and protection.
• A – Landscape Entries must capture scenes that are truly wild and awesome. They should convey a sense of wonder and widerness.
• B – Underwater worlds Entries must feature sea or freshwater life.
• C – Mammals
• D – Birds
• E – Other Animals C – D – E : Images must show memorable, unusual or striking behaviour. The key here is striking originality.
• F – Plants and Fungi This is the category for pictures that highlight the beauty, diversity and importance of all forms of plant life.
• G – Composition and forms Pictures in this category must illustrate natural subjects in abstract ways, and will be judged for their aesthetic value.
• H – Animal Portraits . Portraits should capture the character or spirit of the subject and focus on it. The key here is striking originality.
Contest Prize & TERMS
The first place winner will receive an additional € 2.000,00 prize, covering the cost to attend the award ceremony.
Each category winner will receive a prize in photography equipment and a copy of the exhibition book; for each category there will be 9 additional commended images that will receive the exhibition book as a prize. The category winners and the authors of the commended images will be invited at the final award ceremony. ELIGIBILITY: Open to All Not eligible to enter? - Find contest where you are.
COPYRIGHT: All the rights of the photos must be of author’s property, without bond of agency or publisher. USAGE RIGHTS: Asferico magazine reserves the right to publish the winning and commended images In its magazine, in the photographic book, on the web site, or in possible promotional folders and calendars or to display them in photographic exhibitions, concerning the competition and, if the organizers deem it necessary, mentioning the author’s name of the images.
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 103,410 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'