TWO GREAT PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
“SmugMug is a photo storage and print fulfillment solution. You could store a lifetime worth of photos for less than fifty cents a day. SmugMug gives users the ability to control the privacy and security of published photos. Users have support for both account-level and gallery-level passwords, as well as hidden galleries. Visit now and begin your free trial today!” Click here for more details
Thanks to our friends at SmugMug, both the judged and People’s Choice winners will each receive a pro account from SmugMug. So get started by uploading your photo today!
The theme for this contest is People & Portraits, and although it is completely open to your own interpretation, we are looking for photos that demonstrate depth and meaning, we want to be able to see the emotion, and be able to understand how the people in the photo are feeling, and what they are thinking. you are only allowed one entry in to this contest, so send us your best shot!
ENTRY: Free Entry
DEADLINE: November 14th, 2012
WINNERS ARE: Judged & Voted
ELIGIBILITY: Open to All
COPYRIGHT: PhotographyCompetitions.net respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Whenever your image is published by PhotographyCompetitions.net you will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
USAGE RIGHTS: By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by PhotographyCompetitions.net solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
- You hereby grant PhotographyCompetitions.net a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry for the uses described above for 1 year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes on PhotographyCompetitions.net.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining exif data. PhotographyCompetitions.net and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
- Photos Must be smaller than 600kb in file size & Maximum 900px width, 800px height. Help?
- Only submit one photo to this contest
- Only submit your photos
- Entries must be received by November 14th, 2012
- No Nude entries in to this contest
- Only subtle watermarks are permitted
- By entering you agree to our terms and conditions