SORRY - THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST OPEN TO ENTRY PHOTO CONTESTS
Amateur Photographer Forum Monthly Photo Competition
Step back – something old……something borrowed, something sepia toned? Find something old and photograph it in way fashioned to its era.
Transport us to the warm-toned 1880’s with a window-lit wooden toy, or to the sixties with a muddy naked hippy in faded colour-print, rations and the blitz in black and white or the garish ’80 with Basildon-chic and over-sized electronics.
Monthly Competition Rules
1. ONLY one entry per member is allowed.
2. Images must not exceed 600 pixels x 600 pixels.
3. Files must be under 100Kb (102,400 bytes).
New members should read the Posting Images – Maximum Sizes etc… sticky before posting!
4. Entries can be from any time period, not just the current month.
5. Images must be embedded in the monthly competition sticky using the ‘Image’ tag. No links please!
6. Posts should only include a ‘title’ and an image – (please keep technical info and comments to a minimum). Use the Comments thread for in-depth (or whatever) discussions.
7. Images that don’t show (because of hosting problems on your part) will obviously not be included in the competition. AP accepts no responsibility for this.
8. Images that exceed the competition guidelines will be deleted and replaced with the words. “Image exceeds competition guidelines – you may re-submit by posting a new URL in the ‘comments’ thread where a moderator will then amend your original post” or similar…
9. The competition ends 12 midnight on the last day of each month.
This competition is for ‘fun’ and is to encourage you to get out and take photos!
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors – Nikon. The company very kindly supplies us with a delightful Nikon Coolpix S560 for the winning entry each month.
The second and third placed entrants win a top of the range, fully waterproof, ‘AP loves my pictures’ mug.
You can catch-up with all the chat about each round and see the entries and results in our monthly competition forum area
Contest Prize & TERMS
COPYRIGHT: Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but Amateur Photographer reserve the right to use entries, without payment, to promote the competition
Want to be updated about contests?
JOIN OVER 103,490 PHOTOGRAPHERS GET PHOTO CONTESTS VIA EMAIL FOR FREE
Just enter your email address below and click 'Get Updates'